Note: We’re significantly more likely to respond if you apply with a specific idea, an existing business, or general areas of interest. Please include any of these details in your application.
Nomad Impact Ventures is a startup lab that builds for-profit impact businesses while working remotely and traveling the world. We believe in living life to the fullest while also making a global impact. The majority of our profits are funneled into an impact fund that invests in mission-oriented companies focused on climate change, healthcare and education.
Location and Lifestyle:
You’re welcome to come work with us in Bali, Indonesia, work while traveling, or you can work remotely from any location in the world.
We are looking to partner with entrepreneurs, who have an idea or general area of interest, and are looking for a partner to help launch and/or scale their business.
We have built a wide variety of bootstrapped consumer and B2B businesses and have become extremely adept at spinning up new businesses in a matter of days or weeks.
Some of our greatest strengths include ideating, building websites, growth, automation, hiring/outsourcing, sales, operations, and building scalable processes.
If you’re looking to make a major change in your life and start or grow a business while traveling the world, then this is an ideal opportunity for you.
We Can Help:
1. Launch and scale your business
2. Help fill in any knowledge gaps necessary for the success of your business
3. Operate as your co-founder and thought partner
4. Invest financially in your business
• At least 2-3 years of business experience
• We’re open to any type of business idea or background (we’re opportunistic)
• Ideally you’ve started or attempted to start a business in the past
• You have a demonstrated history of success
• You’re relentless, passionate and extremely hard-working
• You have an extreme growth mentality: you love learning new things and are constantly looking for ways to improve yourself and any business that you’re a part of
• You want to be an owner, not an employee
• You thrive in early stage startup environments that are fast-paced and unstructured
• You will always make decisions that are in the best interests of the company